Is career counseling right for you?
Do any of the following sound like you?
- I'm not really sure what my true strengths are. I'd like to know so I can find a good job/career/education that "fits" me.
- I'll soon be "downsized" and I don't know what to do with my life.
- I'm unemployed and I don't know where to start in finding a better job.
- I'm successful at my work, but the challenge is gone. I keep asking, "is this what I really want to do for the rest of my life? What should I do now?"
- The job I've done for a long time may never return (e.g., aerospace). What's next? College? If so, which? What should I major in? How do I get in? Financial aid?
10 ways we can help you:
- Discover some of the causes behind your present job/school dissatisfaction and how to avoid them in the future.
- Identify your life strengths and secondary strengths.
- Receive validation you are on the right path or discover new options.
- Develop a Game Plan for finding the job/career/education that is best for you.
- Make better decisions because you will have a reliable "compass" when you make changes during your lifetime.
- Be happier, more productive, and more pro-active because you will know your strengths and how to market yourself.
- Have increased self-confidence.
- Experience an easy, safe, confidential process for getting where you need to be in your job/career/education.
- Receive positive coaching and encouragement as you "test the waters."
- Get guidance and expertise from a caring professional.