Our popular program for career, education/job guidance is based on more than forty-five years of leadership experience. As our client, you will receive:
- An initial meeting with Dr. Stout, in person or by phone, to discuss their questions, needs, and goals.
- An industry-proven 30-45 minute career assessment/test that looks at "best fits" for finding fulfillment & success, and education/job/career options.
- A 1.5 to 2 hour evaluation & conversation about your career assessment
- A 1.5 hour consultation on how to apply the results of your career assessment that includes:
- a written plan of action that consists of specific steps to take such as: interviews with persons in various occupations of interest and coaching on resume writing, interviewing, and/or job search methods.
- a personal Life Mission Statement.
- A huge boost in self-esteem and confidence!
$700.00 and up (depending on services needed)
Everything mentioned above
Everything mentioned above, PLUS:
- a workbook.
- book(s) of practical help.
- numerous hand-outs.
- up to three free follow-up appointments, as needed
Discounts are available for groups of three or more, or for special needs.